Friday, March 23, 2012

Mens Nylon Pyjamas (Pajamas)


Men's nylon pyjamas are very comfortable for both sleeping and lounging around the house in comfort. The silky, soft feel of nylon pyjamas seems to have soothing and relaxing properties that can help even the most stressed out guys relax after a hard day of working or taking care of items on their honey-do lists.


About Men's Pyjamas

Men's pyjama sets generally include a button front top and elastic waist or drawstring bottoms. Pyjama tops can be long or short-sleeved. The bottoms can be shorts or long pants, commonly referred to as lounge pants. The soft, silky two-piece garments are designed for ease of motion. They are a stylish alternative to jogging suits or a t-shirt and shorts combination for a relaxing evening at home, as well as being comfortable sleepwear.

Pyjamas are available in many different fabrics, but many men prefer nylon pajamas to other types. They are easier to care for than silk pyjamas, but can have the same sensual look and feel of silk. Many men prefer nylon pyjamas to their cotton counterparts because they prefer the slight give of the nylon fabric to sturdy cotton material that doesn't give or stretch.


Choosing Nylon Pajamas for Men

 When selecting pajamas, it is important to choose a style that you like and that fits well. If you aren't comfortable sleeping with your legs completely covered, for example, it makes more sense to choose a pajama set that has shorts rather than long pants. It is also important to choose pajamas that you find aesthetically appealing, so you will enjoy wearing them. Nylon pajamas for men are available in many different solid colors and patterns. Most pajama manufacturers make robes and slippers that coordinate with their pajama lines.

When you start shopping for pajamas, you will notice that there is much variation in pricing among brands. As with most consumer goods, the most expensive product is not always the best product and the less expensive options are not always poor quality. When determining if a certain type of pajamas is a good value, check for high quality fabric. Good nylon should not be hard or scratchy. The feel of good nylon should be very similar to the feel of silk. Also check the seams to make sure that the stitching is sturdy. Your pajamas will get a lot of wear, so it is very important to make sure that they are well made. A good pair of nylon pajamas is an investment in comfort can help you enjoy many evenings of rejuvenating, sound sleep.



http://lingerie.lovetoknow.com/Men%27s_Nylon_Pajamas

6 comments:

  1. You don't have to convince me! I grew up not too far from a major manufacturer of both Munsingwear and Arrow. Both had amazing nylon tricot pajamas. My only regret is that I didn't discover them until I was an adult. unfortunately I doubt that my mother would have bought them for me when I wanted them most as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats the comfort of nylon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great post! I'd quit wearing pajamas at some certain age as a kid, but my first year in college, I discovered nylon tricot pajamas. That was 43 years ago, and I still love to wear nylon tricot pajamas. They aren't as easy to find these days, but I continue to search eBay and other sites, there are bound to be some out there. What would be wonderful for me is to find a pair (or two) of short sleeve, long leg pajamas! Who knows, some day that may happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. 100 cotton pajamas mens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nylon pyjamas I did bye them on ebay and feels so good and comfortable, I like the fact that they are slightly see thru . I look forward to bed time and to get into them, my friend was over and he loved them as well and said he could see my jock under them . I recommend them guys i have some going on ebay soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in the 70s wearing nylon pyjamas. My mother insisted that I wore nothing underneath. Good move.I now have 10 pairs thanks to ebay.

    ReplyDelete