Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 Vintage 60's Mens Bri-Nylon Shirts Mad Men Style!

A blast from the past ... these 3 nylon mens shirts still in original packaging. Priced at 35/- or shillings! One is light beige, one is snow white and the other is pale cream with lighter collar and cuffs. Size of the two cream ones is 15 1/2 and the darker beige is 16"

Two of them come with cufflinks. Dating from the early sixties. Very unusual to find these in this new condition. Great for a themed night/fancydress/ mad men event/ theatrical or film etc.

Two are Raelbrook and on is Clubman
6 euro to post all three or 2.70 for one - 3.85 for two.




2 comments:

  1. What is the sleeve length? How do I buy them?

    cufflinksandtie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Punk Royal

    ReplyDelete